Friday, July 25, 2008

Revelations

Sometimes it takes a near-death experience (even on someone else's part) for us to see what's lacking in our own lives.

The big story in the news this morning was about the Quantas jet that had to make an emergency landing because of a hole that appeared in the fuselage - good reason to land in my book. Kudos to the crew and passengers for staying calm and landing safely.

What's the relevation, you're asking.. If you check out the news story, you'll see that there's a video clip shot from inside the plane - no doubt from a cell phone camera. So here I am, watching this video clip thinking "jerk, you're supposed to be panicking, not making a movie" and then it hits me - my freaking iPhone 3G can't make a damned movie.

WTF Steve - what's up with that? If my plane is going down, I want to record it at 30 frames per second, not a couple of stills per minute. When're you going to fix this? And would it hurt to have a few "features" with the still camera - maybe B&W pictures, Sepia tone, you know, cheesy things that I thought were cool in my iPhony (Sony Ericsson W810i phone).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home