Sunday, June 22, 2008

Big Mac

Woohoo!! It's here!! My new Mac is here! It's a MacBook Pro. It's absolutely gigantic great. It's the bottom of the line model, but it's still gorgeous. Steve, you and your people have outdone yourselves this time. I was on the fence about the new iPhone, but if this computer is any indication of the quality of your work, I'm getting one. It puts my Windows machines to shame.

There is one problem with it though - I can't come up with a name for it. I try to come up with cutesy names for my computers. I came up with a couple of choices for this puppy but I can't decide which to go with.

Ethel suggested I create a survey - so that's exactly what I did. I set up a survey over at Survey Monkey (note to self: always remember to thank the people who give you things for free) so you, my loyal readers (all 7 of you) can help me decide what to name this baby.

The polls are open now, run, don't walk to the survey.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home