Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's all Greek to me

I was flipping through the Mercury News yesterday and saw this ad for the Greek Festival:

Ethel and I went a few years ago, it was fun. Not quite the same as going to Greece, but there's less chance of luggage getting lost. I think we're going to have to give it a miss this go-round though, unless we get the flux capacitor in the Prius replaced.

Get it? Ok, look at the ad, the date is wrong - it says 2007, but it's 2008 now. I envision the people who ran this ad having had this discussion leading up to running it going like this:
Spiro: Dimitri, we need to run an ad in the paper for the festival
Dimitri: We had lots of people last year, we should run the same ad
Spiro: That's a great idea, I wish I had thought of it
Dimitri: That's why I make the big bucks
And so Spiro went off and found last year's ad and sent it in to the Merc.. Oopsie..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home