Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dinner's on me, err, nevermind..

An e-coupon arrived this afternoon from Left at Albuquerque this afternoon - psych! I was going to take Ethel to dinner (she's a cheap date). Then I read the fine print:


Doh! The coupon expired weeks ago - before it was even sent. Nice. Real nice. Ethel will be disappointed. Jack In The Box here we come.

Special thanks to King Kong Capture for providing an awesome screenshot tool..

Update: I received a new coupon from Lefties, which blamed of all things, a computer for the problem:
Due to a computer error our new menu offering coupon was accidentally resent with an incorrect expiration date.
The computer incorrectly put the date? Or did the computer incorrectly send the coupon? And what's with the "resent" it - it was only sent once. I don't believe you..

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Blake Engel said...

Have you tried the Cellfire iPhone app? Might be just the thing for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home