Monday, December 03, 2007

Safe car, unsafe driver

This guy was too funny. In the distance, you can see a traffic light at an intersection. This guy was coming from the left, planning on turning on the road he's now parked on.

The light was red, so rather than stopping at the light and then turning right on red (or the more traditional, brief pause at the light and then turning without looking), he just cut through the parking lot; in one driveway and out the other.

But then he pulled over and parked, in front of the garage door and another exit from the same parking lot. Duh! Idiot. Right, it's a Volvo, that's Swedish for "The rules don't apply to me."

I suggested he move his car to avoid getting a ticket (I was going to call the police :), he said "no one is going to use this driveway." Correct, no one is going to use it because your car is blocking it.

Rather than call the police right away, I took his picture - demonstrating he's a more mature person, he didn't chase after me and beat the crap out of me; instead he just called me an asshole, and then got in his car and moved it :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home