Friday, November 02, 2007

Butt, Butt

Another butthead driving the streets of California. I was sitting behind this guy and saw her toss a cigarette out the window:
If you look really closely, you can sort of see it, just to the left of the car. It looks like a Newport maybe. Ok, I made the Newport part up, but I bet one of the CSI: teams could figure out what kind it was.

Lady, are you stupid? Did you see all of the fires in San Diego last week? Some of them no doubt started because someone tossed a lit cigarette out their window as they drove down the road. You're right, the pavement isn't going to catch on fire, but don't you think this is a bad habit to develop?

To help you break the habit, I'm on the phone with 1-800-TELL-CHP reporting you now. If you get a letter in the mail, you can thank me - Dorkenhoff, Milton Dorkenhoff, Litter Stopper.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home