Friday, October 19, 2007

Stupid Drivers

Yesterday was one of those "I should have stayed home days." Other people on the road seemed out to get me. Take this guy for example:


I was minding my own business puttering down the freeway in the right lane doing my usual 57mph (hey - I get great mileage, leave me alone) and this guy comes up behind me. Apparently 57mph isn't good enough for him (did I mention I was in the right lane), cuz he went blowing around me. Didn't matter to me, except that he beeped and gestured at me.

Uhm, hello. I'm in the right lane. As you demonstrated, there was plenty of room to go around me. Was it really necessary to beep at me? No, it wasn't. That's why I gave you the finger (because your beeping scared the crap out of me)

A mere 9 hours later, I'm on my way home, once again puttering along in the right lane, about to get off the freeway when this guy appears:



You know the type - driving in the left lane until the last possible minute then cuts over into the exit lane. Jerk. Did it really mean that much to you to be in front of me? There was plenty of room behind me you could have cut into, but instead, you cut in between me and the car in front of me where there wasn't enough room. And that's why you got the finger.

Were you wondering what I was doing when I stopped behind you at the next two traffic lights (I guess cutting in at the last minute didn't really save you any time as we sat through the same traffic lights, huh?) I was taking your picture so I could post it here. Good quality too, don't you think? In the full size image, your license plate is very clear. To bad you don't have one of those "How's my driving?" bumper stickers..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home