Monday, December 10, 2007

Crazy Driver, part II

I don't get it. What's with you people? All I want to do is walk to the Farmers Market, buy some things, and walk home. Why do you stupid drivers insist on doing stupid things in front of me? Can't you wait til I'm gone? No, apparently not. You do your stupid things, forcing me to take your picture and discuss what you did wrong with you. And in front of Ethel, sheesh.


Yesterday it was this lady. She turned the wrong way onto a one way street (a clearly marked one way street) so she could sneak into a parking lot that she would have otherwise had to go a half mile out of her way to get into. Well, that certainly justifies your deviation from the law. You saved a half mile, which would be, uhm, let's assume you get 30 miles per gallon (though the way you drive, maybe that's wrong?), 1/60 of a gallon, or 5 cents? How about if I give you the nickel and you drive in the same dirction as everyone else next time?

I should be thankful that you didn't call me an asshole like last week's winner did, huh?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home