Friday, September 15, 2006

Kudos To All

Today was one of those days where good things just kept on happening (maybe because I gave the homeless lady at the freeway exit ramp a dollar last night?)

The morning started with a call to the gnome (Travelocity). We had booked our Christmas travel with them, and shortly after booking, they changed one of our flights (from 10am to 7am). In their defense, the airline canceled the 10am flight, but there was a 9am one they could've just as easily put us on :)

I talked to one man who was not able to help me (which didn't come as a surprise, he only made new reservations; I chose that menu option because I thought it be the fastest route to a person), but he transferred me to someone else, who, after 30 minutes of discussions, hold time, etc, changed our reservations so we're now on the 9am flight. Woohoo!

Fast-forward to the evening, I came home and there was a package in the mail for me, from Toyota customer service! After I blogged about the Prius things last week, I decided to give them a call to share my feelings (it seemed only right, as I had already shared my feelings with the three people who read my blog). The guy on the phone was very understanding - the usual stuff really "sorry you're having problems, this information is very helpful; your car might not be 'fixed' but it will help us in future models," but with an atypical "I am actually interested in what you have to say" tone.

The package was a very nice pen, flashlight, and tire pressure gauge kit (this one). Ok, sure, it only cost them $10.00, but they made the effort. Though I can't help but wonder if the guy who sent it appreciated the irony of including a tire pressure gauge :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home