Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mitt Quit, Current Events

It seems like I'm always the last to find these things out. I had no idea that Mitt quit. I don't really care that he did, I just like saying "Mitt quit" because it rhymes :)

Seriously though, I was just about to get started on a map showing which candidate won which state. I figured I could put a dollar sign in each state that Mitt one; a cross in each state that Mike Huckabee won, and for John McCain, maybe a picture of Bruce Willis from Die Hard (McClane, McCain, close enough). Right, I left out Rudy Giuliani. Sort of a no-brainer - that'd be a silhouette of the World Trade Center..

On the other side of the campaign trail, the left lane as it were, the more traditional gender symbols seem appropriate for Hillary and Barack.

Oh well. On to new and exciting topics..

I saw that Condi paid a surprise visit to the troops in Baghdad today. I thought "how nice." But then I thought.. Why a surprise visit. If everything is so peachy keen there, why wouldn't she make a scheduled visit there. Well? I'm waiting...

On a related note, apparently Al-Qaeda is now training children. Good to know the President's "No Child Left Behind" program is working somewhere in the world.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home