Friday, December 28, 2007

I took the light rail again today. I should do it more often. It's always an adventure. A man was sleeping across the aisle from me when I boarded. A few stops later, he woke up, dazed and confused. He looked around, and then said "What the fuck." And then he said "What the fuck." And then he said (are you surprised?) "What the fuck."

Seriously, that was all he said. Repeatedly. What the fuck, how about some variety? Maybe "Shit, how did I end up down here!" Or "Damn, no more tequila for me." Nope, just "what the fuck" over and over again.

A couple of signs on the train caught my eye though:





On the left, a list of things I can't do, including eating and drinking. On the right, a plea, recycle things you've brought on the train, including beverage cups and soda cans.

Uhm, how's that work? I can't eat or drink on the train, but if I am eating or drinking, I should recycle my waste. Yeah, ok, got it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home