Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tribute to Barry Bonds*

I grew up watching baseball. I probably even saw the game when Henry Aaron broke Babe Ruth's home run record, and I've even met Willie Mays (I used to have a baseball that he signed, I think; it's all something of a blur these days).

I confess I've not been much of a fan lately - I watch a game here and there, mostly just because they're in HD (note to TV networks - I watch most anything if it's in HD, even if it's crap). I didn't stop watching for any particular reason - I just lost interest.

Even without following baseball, it would have been hard to not notice that Barry Bonds broke Hank Aaron's home run record. Today, the city of San Francisco is going to honor Barry's accomplishment, and, while I can't be on hand to participate, I wanted to do my part, so I put together a small piece of art to commemorate the event:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home