Thursday, July 07, 2011

Mr. Amin Amal

Dear Beloved One.

I know that this message may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met each other.I have to say that i have no intentions of causing you any pains so I decided to contact you through this medium,as the spirit of God told me to open this matter up to you for you to carry on this project as I will direct you. Please as you are reading this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Mr. Amin Amal, a 57 years old merchant in Malaysia. suffering from Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for any one not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe that if I have a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is near, I have willed my wealth to various charity in the Malaysia and abroad. I decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Malaysia, England and Ireland . Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself any more.

I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I am receiving palliative care waiting for my time to come. If you are interested to help me I will give you more information about this like the amount that I deposited in the bank and Contact of the bank so you can contact them.

Note that you will take 20% out of the funds and give 80% to the charity organizations. I pray so that you will support and assist me with good heart.

Remain blessed if you can help please respond back to me as soon as possible since i dont want to lose the money under the Bank.

Regards,
Mr. Amin Amal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home