Friday, March 02, 2007

The Fine Print

Yahoo! sent me an email earlier today - I can get my own domain for $1.99 a year. What a deal, I said, then I read the fine print:
* Offer open only to new Yahoo! Domains customers purchasing a new web domain through Yahoo! Small Business. Offer expires 12/31/2006. Discount applies only to the first year of service. Limit one offer per customer on a single account for customer's own purchase only. Offer may not be combined with other offers or discounts, transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash. Other terms and conditions apply; see the Yahoo! Small Business Terms of Service when you sign up.
As my time machine is currently in the shop (the flux capacitor went on it), I guess I'm not going to be taking advantage of their offer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home